Where to buy bnb Nigeria 2021
Today, the word "cryptocurrency" divides us all into two camps: some of us know nothing about it, while others are already making a lot of money with it. If you intend to start getting acquainted with this innovative phenomenon of our financial system, you should first choose a platform to work with and learn.
Cryptocurrency trading continues to grow and take root, offering modern, cutting-edge opportunities. As investors are increasingly offered swaps and options, finding an exchange to trade on can be a challenge.
Coinbase was founded relatively recently, but it has already earned a solid position on the list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. These results were made possible by the available interface languages, as well as other advantages of the platform.
According to the reviews about Coinbase exchange, one of its significant advantages is the availability of convenient services for working: up-to-date exchange rates, charts, news, descriptions, transaction history, etc. In addition, given the complexity of legislation in various countries in 2021, this cryptocurrency exchange has its official mirror in case the main site is blocked.
Of course, the whole process of cryptocurrency trading and exchange largely depends on the convenience of depositing and withdrawing funds. According to the summaries of Coinbase reviews, users primarily value the availability of sufficient deposit and withdrawal options, not only in cryptocurrency and e-currency format, but also the ability to interact with fiat money (dollars, euros, etc.):
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $200; for over $200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol; All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, founded in 2017. It is reliable, popular and liked by almost all traders. The daily turnover on the exchange reaches more than $1 billion, and about 1,400,000 orders are processed per second. This company offers the lowest trading fee.
The exchange has earned the trust of the cryptocurrency community, mainly thanks to its strong team of developers who know their craft very well.
Its long tenure at the top of the rankings and its many positive reviews can be attributed to several factors: ease of use - Binance was one of the first major exchanges where people could register on the platform using just an email address and get instant access to a wide range of tokens; its ability to handle a large number of transactions; low commissions; a global approach to its business and the availability of the platform in multiple languages; very low transaction fees:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Kraken was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell. The platform was officially launched in 2013. Kraken has managed to gain the trust of its users. There has not been a single successful hacker attack against the exchange.
Kraken is a self-regulated exchange, which means that it develops its own security policies and operating rules. However, it complies with the laws and regulations of many supported jurisdictions.
To start trading on the exchange, you must make a deposit in cryptocurrencies or with a bank card (only for clients of Kraken partner banks). However, in order to make a deposit, you must pass the mandatory verification. There is no standard possibility to open a demo account on the exchange.
Leverage is available in the stock market. Leverage is the ability to place orders larger than your existing balance. This can result in greater profits than placing an order using only your portfolio balance. Trading on these terms is referred to as "margin trading":
- 8 tokens are available.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is a well-known and reliable marketplace. You can trade cryptocurrencies on it without fear, its liquidity is high and its security is unparalleled. Many young and promising projects want to join because it opens the door to the digital asset market for them.
Regarding the security of storing funds on the exchange, Bittrex recommends the use of two-factor authentication, which has become an industry standard. There are no known cases of serious hacking attacks on Bittrex.
Bittrex user reviews are mostly positive. Users like the feeling of dealing with a real market, as well as the number of cryptocurrencies on offer. You may find reports where users complain about the slow response time of the support team, but the number of such reports is small.
Its main feature and competitive advantage is the large number of cryptocurrencies available for trading: more than 250 as of today. However, it should be noted that the company does not accept fiat deposits, which may be a limitation for inexperienced users. The online interface will appeal even to experienced traders. In addition, Bittrex is the best choice for those who want to trade rare coins. This makes Bittrex one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
BitMEX, short for Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange, is an advanced cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform. Unlike many cryptocurrency exchanges that trade one cryptocurrency for another, BitMEX focuses on derivatives trading: perpetual contracts, as well as daily and weekly futures contracts.
Cryptocurrency futures are contracts to buy or sell the underlying asset (cryptocurrency) at a predetermined price on a specific date in the future.
BitMEX is a reliable cryptocurrency exchange for advanced users interested in trading cryptocurrencies on margin. The company is constantly improving, adding new features and expanding the list of available assets. No verification is required for trading. Bitmex uses cold, multi-signature wallets to store client funds. All withdrawals are processed manually at a set time once a day:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a fairly large cryptocurrency exchange that has been providing its services to traders since 2012. It is a cryptocurrency trading platform operating under the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. In its already relatively long history, the exchange has gone through many trials: multiple hacking attempts, blocked deposits and withdrawals from foreign banks. But despite all the difficulties, Bitfinex has become one of the most popular platforms for trading digital assets in the world.
User protection is provided by two-factor authentication, which means that it is not enough for attackers to know a trader's password to steal funds. In addition, Bitfinex is one of the few exchanges that limit withdrawal limits if the user logs into the account from an unknown IP address. It is also worth noting that only 0.5% of the exchange's assets are available for trading, and the remaining 99.5% is stored in a safe place - a cold wallet.
For new traders, the site developers have created an introductory tour that explains in detail the features of the exchange's functionality. The Bitfinex interface has been translated into many of the world's popular languages:
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins is a P2P exchange to buy bitcoin for offline fiat money, online e-money and some altcoins. It is considered a reliable platform for direct and decentralized exchange between trading parties. It allows you to buy bitcoin quickly through various convenient methods.
A key feature of the LocalBitcoins cryptocurrency exchange is that the site is 100% decentralized. People from all over the world trade with each other and LocalBitcoins acts as an intermediary, ensuring that the terms of the transaction are met by both parties.
Although LocalBitcoins is a cryptocurrency exchange, it is not suitable for speculative transactions involving high-frequency trading. It is a platform for those who want to buy/sell tokens at the best possible price.
Privacy: the only information required is an email address for account registration. Personal authentication is not required and transactions can be made directly with another user and not with a third party:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It provides the largest volume of business for most altcoins that can be exchanged for Bitcoin.
One of the main advantages of the stock market is the reduction of commissions. This is probably the most significant factor for large investors. It follows that the greater the number of transactions between users, the lower the commission.
The cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex, founded in 2014 in the United States, remains one of the most popular platforms among traders and investors.
It is worth noting that the Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange has a smooth and pleasant design and a friendly and intuitive interface that is ideal for both experienced traders and beginners. In addition to the traditional spot exchange, on Poloniex you will find options (section) for margin trading, as well as a section for those willing to lend their funds, which has recently appeared on the market:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
Currently, the KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange is based in the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. A large list of promising cryptocurrencies are currently traded on the site. A unique feature of the KuCoin exchange is that it shares half of its profits each day with anyone who has an internal token in their wallet: the KuCoin Shares cryptocurrency (KCS). Also, like Binance, KuCoin charges very low transaction fees, and there are discounts for holders of KuCoin shares.
The KuCoin Exchange interface is a completely standard and easy to use panel, with a familiar window design and interface. Any user who has dealt with the exchange at least once will easily understand how to trade on KuCoin Exchange.
If you study KuCoin user reviews, you will get an overall positive impression. Users usually leave positive comments. Among the positive reviews of the KuCoin exchange, the most indicated are: low transaction and withdrawal fees, the possibility to benefit from the storage of the KCS token, friendly and understandable trading interface for beginners, multiple language versions (about ten normal translations), increased security of the exchange engine:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
It is currently considered one of the most reliable cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and is intended for traders from European countries. US citizens, for example, are not allowed to work there. You must provide and verify your credentials before trading. Bitpanda verification is divided into 3 levels: bronze, silver and gold. Withdrawal limits depend on these levels.
The advantages of the platform are many and are what have made it so popular. Firstly, the compatibility with the euro is a great advantage, as everyone is used to using fiat money. Secondly, the fees charged by the service remain low, which attracts merchants. Thirdly, not long ago an affiliate program was launched. It allows you to earn money by attracting new users. Fourthly, fast registration is a definite advantage. Fifthly, the website has an intuitive interface and works stably:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinbase is a popular US cryptocurrency exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin was a mere $10. Today, Coinbase is deservedly among the top cryptocurrency exchanges, with solid trading volumes and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of more than 100 countries. Fiat can also be traded on the exchange.
Coinbase is the most conservative and regulated exchange. The company relies solely on operating within a legal framework and has already been licensed to operate in most U.S. states, including New York, where it is very difficult to obtain an operating document.
Despite these strict operating rules, users are convinced of the high level of customer asset protection offered by Coinbase. 98% of users' funds are stored in offline hardware wallets and the rest of the cryptocurrency is insured. In the event of any fraud, Coinbase guarantees its customers, under its insurance policy, a full refund of lost funds.
Coinbase actively invests by acquiring various cryptocurrency projects.
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful's mission is to provide people with a simple and secure platform to buy and sell Bitcoin. The company is registered under U.S. law. (Delaware) as a money transfer operator in the U.S. Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
Paxful, like LocalBitcoins, is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform where users transact with each other. Like most platforms, Paxful does not store funds and acts as an intermediary for users. Paxful helps connect buyers and sellers by supporting more than 300 different payment methods.
At Paxful you can sell bitcoins by setting your own price and choosing the payment method.
The platform supports its own mobile wallet (Paxful Wallet), which is available on iOS and Android and allows you to easily and simply send, receive and store bitcoin, as well as track open transactions on Paxful:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC is a leading cryptocurrency trading platform. It stands out for its user-friendly interface, reliability and support of modern tools for convenient operation.
HitBTC does not require users to be verified to trade digital assets. All registered customers can freely trade cryptocurrency assets using the trading platform's suite of tools. However, users will still need verification to access all the exchange's features, all for their security.
HitBTC has a number of advantages that put it in a prominent place among the leading cryptocurrency exchanges. It offers a convenient set of trading tools, as well as the ability to buy tokens of projects at the ICO stage. Developers regularly add projects with potential to the list. The credibility of the exchange is confirmed by positive customer feedback and a long period of operation on the market of digital assets:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Cryptocurrency attracts traders because of its volatility. It can fluctuate by tens or even hundreds of points per day. This price volatility has made the digital asset a favorite of speculators. Users trade cryptocurrencies for quick profits. The most convenient place to do this is the stock exchange. Each has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Please choose the site that suits you best, each is good in its own way.