Platforms to buy cryptocurrencies Nigeria 2021
Currently, the word "cryptocurrency" divides us all into two camps: some of us know nothing about it, while others are already making a lot of money from it. If you want to study this innovative phenomenon of our financial system, you should first choose a platform on which to work and learn.
Cryptocurrency trading continues to grow and take root, offering modern and sophisticated options. As traders are offered more and more exchanges and options, finding an exchange to trade on can be a challenge.
Coinbase was founded relatively recently, but has already established itself as one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. These results have been made possible by the interface languages available as well as other advantages of the platform.
According to Coinbase reviews, one of its main advantages is the availability of convenient services to work with: current exchange rates, charts, news, descriptions, transaction history, etc. Also, given the complexity of legislation in different countries in 2021, this cryptocurrency exchange has its official mirror in case the main site is blocked.
The whole process of trading and exchanging cryptocurrencies, of course, relies heavily on the ease of depositing and withdrawing money. According to a summary of Coinbase reviews, users especially appreciate the availability of sufficient options to deposit and withdraw their earnings in the form of not only cryptocurrencies and e-wallets, but also ways to interact with fiat money (dollars, euros, etc.):
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $200; for over $200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol; All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, founded in 2017. It is trusted, popular, and loved by almost all traders. The exchange's daily trading volume reaches over $1 billion, and about 1,400,000 orders are processed every second. The company offers the lowest commission per transaction.
The exchange has gained the trust of the cryptocurrency community, mainly due to its strong development team, which knows its business very well.
Such a long stay at the top of the rankings and many positive reviews can be attributed to several factors: ease of use - binance was one of the first major exchanges where people could register on the platform using only their email address and get immediate access to a wide range of tokens; fast response time to process a large number of transactions; low commissions; global approach to their business and availability of the platform in multiple languages; very low trading costs:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Kraken was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell. The platform was officially launched in 2013. Kraken has managed to gain the trust of its users. There have been no successful attacks on the exchange by hackers.
Kraken is a self-regulated exchange, which means that it develops its own security policies and business rules. However, it adheres to the rules and regulations of many supported jurisdictions.
To start trading on the exchange, you need to make a deposit in cryptocurrency or with a bank card (only for customers of Kraken partner banks). But in order to make a deposit, you must first pass a mandatory verification. By default, there is no option to open a demo account on the exchange.
Leveraged securities can be bought on the stock exchange. Leverage is the ability to place orders that exceed the user's existing balance. This can lead to increased profits compared to placing an order using only the portfolio balance. Trading under such conditions is called "Margin Trading":
- 8 tokens are available.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is a well-known and reliable trading platform on the market. You can trade cryptocurrencies on it without fear, the liquidity of the site is high and the security is unmatched. Many promising young projects want to join the site because the source opens the doors of the digital asset market to them.
As for the security of storing money on the exchange, Bittrex recommends using two-factor authentication, which has already become an industry standard. There are no known cases of major hacking attacks against Bittrex.
The feedback from users about Bittrex is mostly positive. Users like the feeling that they are dealing with a real market, as well as the number of cryptocurrencies offered. You can find reports in which users complain about the slow response from the support team, but the number of such reports is low.
Its main feature and competitive advantage is the large number of cryptocurrencies available for trading - over 250 so far. However, it should be noted that the company does not accept fiat deposits, which may be a limitation for inexperienced users. The web interface will appeal even to sophisticated traders. In addition, Bittrex is the preferred choice for those who want to trade rare coins. Thus, Bittrex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
BitMEX, short for Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange, is an advanced cryptocurrency trading and exchange platform. Unlike many crypto exchanges that trade one cryptocurrency for another, BitMEX focuses on trading derivatives: perpetual contracts, as well as daily and weekly futures.
Cryptocurrency futures contracts are agreements to buy or sell an underlying asset (cryptocurrency) at a predetermined price on a specific date in the future.
BitMEX is a trusted cryptocurrency exchange for advanced users interested in margin trading crypto derivatives. The company is constantly improving, adding new features and expanding the list of available assets. You do not need to be verified in order to work. Bitmex uses multi-signature and cold wallets to store customers' money. All withdrawals are processed manually, once a day, at an agreed upon time:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a rather large cryptocurrency exchange that has been providing its services to traders since 2012. This cryptocurrency trading platform operates under the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. During its long history, the exchange has gone through many trials and tribulations: repeated attempts of hacker attacks, blocking imports and exports of funds from foreign banks. But despite all the difficulties, Bitfinex has become one of the most popular platforms for trading digital assets in the world.
User protection is provided by two-factor authentication, which means that it is not enough for attackers to know a merchant's password in order to steal money. In addition, Bitfinex is one of the few exchanges that limit withdrawal limits if a user logs into an account from an unknown IP address. It is also worth noting that only 0.5% of the exchange's assets are available for trading, with the remaining 99.5% safely stored in a cold wallet.
For new traders, the site developers have created an introductory tour that explains the functions of the exchange in detail. The Bitfinex interface has been translated into many popular languages of the world:
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins is a P2P exchange for buying bitcoins by offline fiat money, online e-money and some altcoins. It is considered a reliable platform for direct and decentralized exchange between transaction parties. This allows you to quickly buy bitcoins in various convenient ways.
The main feature of the LocalBitcoins cryptocurrency exchange is that the site is 100% decentralized. People around the world trade with each other, and LocalBitcoins acts as an intermediary, ensuring that the terms of the transaction are met by both parties.
Although LocalBitcoins is a cryptocurrency exchange, it is not suitable for high frequency speculation. It is a platform for those who want to buy/sell tokens at the best possible price.
Privacy: The only information required is an e-mail address for account registration. Personal authentication is not required and transactions can be made directly with another user and not with a third party:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers the highest trading volumes for most altcoins that can be exchanged for Bitcoin.
One of the main advantages of the stock market is reduced commissions. This is probably the most important factor for large investors. This means that the higher the value of the transaction between users, the lower the commission.
The cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex, which was founded in the United States in 2014, remains one of the most popular platforms among traders and investors.
It should be noted that the Poloniex crypto exchange has a nice, smooth design and a friendly, intuitive interface, which is great for both experienced traders and beginners. Besides the traditional spot exchange, at Poloniex you will find options (section) for margin trading, as well as a section for those who want to lend their money - something that has recently appeared on the market:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
Today, KuCoin is based in the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. Currently, a large list of promising cryptocurrencies is traded on the site. A unique feature of the KuCoin exchange is that it shares half of its profits daily with anyone who has an internal token - KuCoin Shares Cryptocurrency (KCS) - in their wallet. Like Binance, KuCoin charges very low transaction fees, and discounts are offered to KuCoin Shares holders.
The KuCoin Exchange interface is a completely standard user-friendly dashboard with a familiar layout of windows and interfaces. Any user who has had at least some experience with the exchange can easily figure out how to trade on the KuCoin exchange.
If you look at KuCoin user reviews, you will generally get a positive impression. Users often leave positive reviews. Among the most frequently mentioned positive reviews of the KuCoin exchange: low transaction and withdrawal fees, the opportunity to benefit from the accumulation of the KCS token, easy to use and understandable for beginners trading interface, versions in different languages (about ten normal translations), increased security of the exchange mechanism:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
The cryptocurrency exchange represented is currently considered one of the most reliable in the world, and is aimed at traders from European countries. American citizens, for example, cannot work on it. You have to provide and verify information about yourself before starting the auction. Bitpanda verification is divided into 3 levels: bronze, silver and gold. The withdrawal restrictions depend on these levels.
The presented platform has many advantages, and it is these advantages that have ensured its great popularity. Firstly, the euro support is a great advantage, because absolutely everyone is used to using fiat money. Secondly, the fees charged for the service remain small, which attracts merchants. Thirdly, not long ago an affiliate program was launched. This allows it to earn money by attracting new users. Fourth, the quick registration is a definite advantage. Fifth, the site has an intuitive interface and works stably:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinbase is a popular American cryptocurrency exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin was only $10. Today, Coinbase is rightfully ranked as one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, with solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of more than 100 countries. Fiat is also available for trading on the exchange.
Coinbase is the most conservative and regulated exchange. The company relies exclusively on legal work and is already licensed to operate in most US states, including New York.
Despite such strict operational rules, users are won over by Coinbase's high level of protection of customer assets. 98% of users' funds are stored in offline hardware wallets, and the rest of the cryptocurrency is insured. In the event of fraudulent activity, Coinbase guarantees its customers a full refund of their lost funds as part of its insurance policy.
Coinbase is actively investing, having taken on several crypto projects.
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful's mission is to provide people with a simple and secure platform to buy and sell Bitcoin. The company is registered under U.S. (Delaware) law as a money transmitter with the U.S. Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
Paxful, like LocalBitcoins, is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform where users transact with each other. Like most platforms, Paxful does not store money and acts as an intermediary for its users. Paxful helps connect buyers and sellers by supporting over 300 different payment methods.
At Paxful, you can sell bitcoins, setting your own price and choosing your own payment method.
The platform supports its own mobile wallet (Paxful Wallet), which is available on iOS and Android, and allows you to easily and easily send, receive, and store bitcoins, as well as track transactions opened on Paxful:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC Exchange is an important trading platform for cryptocurrency transactions. It features a user-friendly interface, reliability and support for modern tools for a comfortable working environment.
HitBTC does not require user verification for transactions in digital assets. All registered customers are free to trade cryptocurrency assets using the trading platform's suite of tools. However, users will still need verification to have full access to all features of the exchange, which is lord security.
HitBTC has a number of advantages that place it among the largest cryptocurrency platforms. It has a convenient set of trading tools, as well as the ability to buy project tokens at the ICO stage. The developers regularly compile a list of projects with potential. The exchange's reliability is confirmed by positive customer feedback and a long period of operation on the digital asset market:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Cryptocurrency attracts traders because of the volatility of its exchange rate. It can fluctuate by tens or even hundreds of percent every day. This exchange rate volatility has made digital assets a favorite tool for speculators. Users trade cryptocurrencies for quick profits. The most suitable venues for this are stock exchanges. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Choose the place that suits you best; each is good in its own way.