Cryptocurrency exchange Nigeria 2021
Today, the word "cryptocurrency" divides us all into two camps: some know nothing at all about it, while others are already making all their money from it. If you want to get acquainted with this innovative phenomenon in our financial system, you should first choose a platform where you can work and learn.
Cryptocurrency trading continues to grow and take root, offering modern and innovative options. With more and more exchanges and options available for traders, finding an exchange to trade on can be a challenge.
Coinbase was founded relatively recently, but it has already gained a firm place on the list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. These results were made possible by the available interface languages and other advantages of the platform.
According to the reviews of Coinbase exchange, one of its main advantages is the availability of convenient services that you can work with: current exchange rates, charts, news, descriptions, transaction history, etc. Moreover, given the complexity of legislation in different countries in 2021, this cryptocurrency exchange has an official mirror in case the main site is blocked.
Of course, the whole process of cryptocurrency trading and exchanges largely depends on the convenience of depositing and withdrawing funds. According to a summary of Coinbase reviews, users particularly appreciate the availability of a sufficient number of options for depositing and withdrawing earned funds in the form of cryptocurrencies and electronic wallets, as well as options for interacting with fiat money (dollars, euros, etc.):
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $200; for over $200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol; All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and was founded in 2017. It is reliable, popular and appreciated by almost all traders. The daily trading turnover on the exchange reaches more than $1 billion and it processes about 1,400,000 orders per second. The company offers the lowest commission per transaction.
The exchange has earned the trust of the cryptocurrency community, mainly thanks to its strong team of developers who know their business very well.
Its long stay at the top of the rankings and the many positive reviews can be attributed to several factors: Ease of use - Binance was one of the first major exchanges where you could register on the platform using only your email address and get instant access to a wide range of tokens; speed in processing a large number of transactions; low commissions; global approach to business and availability of the platform in multiple languages; very low trading fees:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Kraken was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell. The platform was officially launched in 2013. Kraken has managed to gain the trust of its users. There have been no successful hacker attacks on the exchange.
Kraken is a self-regulated exchange, which means it develops its own security policies and operating rules. However, it complies with the rules and regulations of many supported jurisdictions.
To start trading on the exchange, you need to make a deposit in cryptocurrency or with a bank card (only for customers of Kraken partner banks). But in order to make a deposit, you need to undergo mandatory verification. As a rule, there is no possibility to open a demo account on the exchange.
Leverage is available on the stock exchange. Leverage is the ability to place orders that exceed a user's existing balance. This can result in higher profits than if you place an order using only your balance. Trading in this environment is called "margin trading":
- 8 tokens are available.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex is a well-known and reliable trading platform on the market. You can trade cryptocurrencies there without hesitation, the liquidity of the site is high and the security is second to none. Many young and promising projects want to join the site because the resource opens the door to the digital assets market for them.
As for the security of storing funds on the exchange, Bittrex recommends using two-factor authentication, which has already become an industry standard. There are no known cases of major hacking attacks on Bittrex.
The feedback from users on Bittrex is mostly positive. Users like the feeling of working with a real market and the number of cryptocurrencies offered. There are reports where users complain about the slow response time of the support team, but the number of such reports is small.
Its main feature and competitive advantage is the large number of cryptocurrencies available for trading: currently more than 250. However, it should be noted that the company does not accept fiat deposits, which may be a limitation for inexperienced users. The web interface will please even the most demanding traders. Moreover, Bittrex is the best option for those who want to trade rare coins. This makes Bittrex one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
BitMEX, short for Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange, is an advanced trading platform and cryptocurrency exchange. Unlike many cryptocurrency exchanges that trade one cryptocurrency for another, BitMEX focuses on trading derivatives: open-ended contracts and daily and weekly futures.
Cryptocurrency futures contracts are agreements to buy or sell an underlying asset (cryptocurrency) at a predetermined price on a specific date in the future.
BitMEX is a reliable cryptocurrency exchange for experienced users interested in margin trading cryptocurrencies. The company is constantly improving, adding new features and expanding the list of available assets. No verification is required to operate. Bitmex uses cold wallets with multiple signatures to store customer funds. All withdrawals are processed manually once a day at a specified time:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a fairly large cryptocurrency exchange that has been serving traders since 2012. It is a cryptocurrency trading platform under the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. During its already relatively long history, the exchange has gone through many trials: repeated hacking attempts, blocked inflows and outflows of funds from foreign banks. But despite all the difficulties, Bitfinex has become one of the most popular platforms for trading digital assets in the world.
User protection is ensured by two-factor authentication. This means that it is not enough for attackers to know a trader's password to steal money. Moreover, Bitfinex is one of the few exchanges that set withdrawal limits when a user logs into an account from an unknown IP address. It is also worth noting that only 0.5% of the exchange's assets are available for trading, while the remaining 99.5% are kept in a safe place: a cold wallet.
For new traders, the developers of the website have created an introductory tour that explains the features of the exchange in detail. The Bitfinex interface has been translated into many popular world languages:
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins is a P2P exchange for buying bitcoins against fiat money offline, electronic money online and some altcoins. It is considered a reliable platform for direct and decentralized exchange between transaction parties. It allows you to buy Bitcoins quickly and through a variety of convenient methods.
The main feature of the LocalBitcoins cryptocurrency exchange is that the site is 100% decentralized. People from all over the world trade with each other, and LocalBitcoins acts as an intermediary and ensures that the terms of the transaction are met by both parties.
Although LocalBitcoins is a cryptocurrency exchange, it is not for high-frequency speculation. It is a platform for those who want to buy/sell tokens at the best possible price.
Privacy: The only information required to register an account is an email address. Personal authentication is not required and transactions can be made directly with another user and not with a third party:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers the largest trading volume for most altcoins that can be exchanged for bitcoin.
One of the main advantages of the stock market is lower commissions. This is probably the most important factor for large investors. This means that the higher the transaction amount between users, the lower the commission.
Founded in 2014 in the US, the Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange remains one of the most popular platforms among traders and investors.
It is worth noting that Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange has a nice, sleek design and a user-friendly and intuitive interface that is ideal for both experienced traders and beginners. Apart from the traditional spot exchange, you can find options (range) for margin trading on Poloniex, as well as a range for those who want to lend their money, which has recently entered the market:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
The KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange is currently based in Hong Kong. A wide list of promising cryptocurrencies are currently traded on the exchange. A unique feature of the KuCoin exchange is that the exchange shares half of its profits daily with anyone who has an internal token in their wallet - KuCoin Shares Cryptocurrency (KCS). In addition, like Binance, KuCoin charges very low transaction fees, and KuCoin Shares holders are offered discounts.
KuCoin Exchange interface is a completely standardized, user-friendly panel with a familiar layout of windows and interfaces. Any user who has at least one experience with the exchange can easily understand how to work on KuCoin Exchange.
If you study KuCoin user reviews, you will generally get a positive impression. Users often leave positive feedback. Among the positive reviews of KuCoin exchange, the most frequently mentioned are: low transaction and withdrawal fees, the possibility to benefit from storing KCS tokens, a user-friendly and clear trading interface, multiple language versions (about ten standard translations), increased security of the exchange engine:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
The represented cryptocurrency exchange is currently considered to be one of the most reliable in the world and is aimed at traders from European countries. US citizens, for example, are not allowed to work on it. Before you can start the auction, you need to provide and verify your credentials. Bitpanda verification is divided into 3 levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. The withdrawal limits depend on these levels.
The platform offers many advantages that have made it so popular. First, the support of the euro is a big plus, as absolutely everyone is used to using fiat money. Second, the fees that the service charges remain low, which attracts traders. Third, an affiliate program was introduced not too long ago. This allows you to earn money by attracting new users. Fourth, the obvious advantage is the speed of registration. Fifth: The website has an intuitive interface and works stably:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinbase is a popular American cryptocurrency exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies and the price of Bitcoin was only $10. Today, Coinbase deservedly stands on the list of leading cryptocurrency exchanges, with a solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of more than 100 countries. Moreover, fiat trading is available on the exchange.
Coinbase is the most conservative and regulated exchange. The company relies solely on legal work and has already received an operating license. In most US states, including New York, it is very difficult to obtain an operating license.
Despite these strict operating rules, users can rest assured that Coinbase offers a high level of protection for client assets. 98% of users' funds are stored in offline hardware wallets, while the remaining cryptocurrencies are insured. In case of fraudulent activity, Coinbase guarantees its customers a full refund of the lost money under its insurance policy.
Coinbase is actively investing and acquiring several cryptocurrency projects.
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful's mission is to provide people with a simple and secure platform to buy and sell Bitcoin. The company is registered under US law (Delaware) as a money transfer company with the US Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
Like LocalBitcoins, Paxful is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform where users transact with each other. Like most platforms, Paxful does not store funds and acts as an intermediary for users. Paxful helps bring buyers and sellers together by supporting over 300 different payment methods.
On Paxful you can sell Bitcoins by setting your own price and choosing your payment method.
The platform supports its own mobile wallet (Paxful Wallet), which is available on iOS and Android and allows you to send, receive and store Bitcoins easily and conveniently, as well as track open transactions on Paxful:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC exchange is an excellent trading platform for cryptocurrency transactions. It features a user-friendly interface, reliability and support of modern tools for a comfortable working environment.
HitBTC does not require user verification to trade digital assets. All registered clients are free to trade cryptocurrencies and use the trading platform's tools. However, in order to get full access to all the features of the exchange, users still need to be verified - all for their safety.
HitBTC has a number of advantages that place it high among the biggest cryptocurrency platforms. It has a number of handy trading tools as well as the ability to buy tokens from projects at the ICO stage. The developers regularly compile a list of projects with potential. The reliability of the exchange is confirmed by positive customer feedback and a long operating time on the digital assets market:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Cryptocurrencies attract traders because of the volatility of the exchange rate. It can fluctuate by tens or even hundreds of percentage points every day. This price volatility has made digital assets a popular tool among speculators. Users trade cryptocurrencies for quick profits. The most convenient place to do this is on stock exchanges. Each of them has a number of advantages and disadvantages. Choose the site that suits you best, because each of them is good in its own way.