CoinPayments provides an easy-to-integrate online payment gateway that allows merchants to accept over 2,000 different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, among others.
What is CoinPayments? Today present to you CoinPayments Wallet review. Let's figure it out, how to use CoinPayments Wallet.
The service provides its customers with fast, secure and convenient digital wallets, shopping cart plugins, escrow services and many other business solutions at the lowest prices. Sam Feigin is the head of global strategic partnership Coinpayments, Inc.
A fresh, vibrant look and a new, clear logo are essential to the wallet.
With over 700,000 providers and 2.5 million wallet users, CoinPayments.net aims to be the industry leader in innovation and claims to have the most comprehensive multi-currency payment platform available online.
- Since its founding in 2013, the company has recorded a 10-fold increase in business operations annually, approaching $1 billion.
- The company announced a $30 million series A financing through the Bank for future global online investment platforms.
The system offers you specialized and secure wallets in just one app! It includes:
- Bitcoin Wallet (BTC)
- Ethereum Wallet (ETH)
- Litecoin Wallet (LTC)
- Ripple Wallet (XRP)
- Monero Wallet (XMR)
- Tron (TRX ) Wallet
- EOS Wallet
- Dash Wallet
- Dogecoin Wallet (DOGE)
- Wallet Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Bitcoin SV Wallet (BSV)
- Digibyte Wallet (DGB)
- Komodo Wallet (KMD)
- Lisk Wallet (LSK)
- NEO Wallet
- Qtum Wallet
- Steem Wallet
- Waves Wallet Wallet
- NEM (XEM)
- ZCash Wallet
- Wallet Stratis (STRAT)
- Wallet PIVX
- Wallets with ERC20 tokens
- And many others
CoinPayments - hot wallet
More and more people prefer crypto-currency to standard payment systems, which allows you to make online payments safely and anonymously. In addition to calculations, digital currency is used by investors, since the rate of virtual units is constantly growing, and the benefits of such an investment are obvious. Existing coins need to be stored somewhere, so special wallets are used.
There are cold and hot wallets, but more convenient, especially for a beginner, will be a hot cryptocurrency wallet. Therefore, consider the features and positive aspects of this storage method.
Unlike cold wallets, which work offline and allow you to store cryptocurrency without access to the Internet, a hot wallet is a permanent Internet address where virtual money is located. Due to the constant connection, good security and communication with the server is ensured for fast cryptocurrency transactions.
This type of wallet is less secure than cold storage, but it also has a number of advantages:
- Mobility - you can operate with your funds from anywhere in the world, you only need access to the Internet and a device to enter the wallet;
- Speed — hot wallets do not require a long setup, and due to the constant exchange of data with the server, payment transactions are made in seconds, you just need to log in to the system;
- Multicurrency - often cold wallets are only for a certain type of cryptocurrency, which forces a person to set up several vaults for different units. Hot wallets do not have such a disadvantage, because online services allow you to create several accounts at once, which will contain funds.
Features of CoinPayments
The platform has an amazing array of features that impress users.
- Wallet with many coins. CoinPayments is not only a payment gateway; it can also be your crypto wallet! One wallet. 2275+ coins. Countless features on the go. Easily deposit and withdraw funds from your wallet.
- Automatic coin conversion. You don't need third party software; you can convert coins to CoinPayments, which helps to avoid volatility.
- Scale point interface. A critical feature of the payment gateway as it allows you to adapt your interface to different devices that support web browsing.
- Automatic forwarding feature. You can automatically send and receive payments from any wallet.
- Shopping cart plugins. CoinPayments has massive support for the most popular shopping cart plugins:
4. Presta Store.
6. And much more, which you can access after registering with CoinPayments.
- Buttons. What is unique is that CoinPayments has a large collection of simple buttons that you can add to your website, as well as an advanced shopping cart and donation buttons.
- Charity. You can take part in a paid vote by choosing where the collected donations will go. Payment for the right to vote is transferred to a charitable foundation.
How to use CoinPayments Wallet? Registration CoinPayments Wallet in Nigeria
Step 1. First you need to visit the main page of CoinPayments and click on the "Sign up" button in the upper right corner. After that, choose the account format (personal or business) and then fill in your information.
Verify your account.
After you click "Register", there will be a request to verify your email and a confirmation link sent by the system team.
Step 2. Choose payment methods.
So, the next thing to do is set up an account and choose payment methods. There are four payment options available to you. They include:
- All supported coins - Accept all coins.
- Selected coins - accept certain coins.
- Coins with auto-convert - automatic conversion of the coins you select.
- Fiat Settlement - Accept coins, but payments will be made at the bank or in your account.
Step 3. Set up your trading account.
Once you've chosen your payment method, you'll need to set up your wallet. Here you need to select the destination address for the coins, as well as the conversion settings. Here you can also integrate fiat payments.
When everything is ready, you will be taken to the integration section where you can set up shopping cart plugins, payment buttons, API, POS system, and more. You can also go to the merchant tools section for a more complete selection of customization options.
Step 4. Start accepting cryptocurrency.
How to generate API keys?
Open the "API Keys" page on the CoinPayments dashboard and click "Create New Key"
How to set permissions for API keys?
Click "Change Permissions" for the new key and only check the following boxes:
- create transaction (to create a new incoming address to receive payment).
- courses (to get a list of available coins).
Now you must add these keys to your project. Go to the menu, click "Payment", then "CoinPayments" and finally "Connect CoinPayments".
Copy and paste the public and private keys together.
Set IPN secret.
To accept payments using the service, you must set your IPN secret. You need it to receive notifications about status updates of your transaction.
To set the IPN secret, you need to open the account settings page in the control panel and go to the Merchant Settings tab. Next, you need to come up with a random combination that no one can recognize.
Choose which coins to accept. On the coin settings page in the control panel, you can choose which coins you want to accept.
If you have made any changes, click Refresh to reload the list.
How to use IPN CoinPayments?
Your IPN represents a string of your choice, which is used to verify that the IPN was indeed sent from the system's servers (a random string of letters is recommended). The IPN system will notify your server when you receive a payment and when the payment status changes. It's an easy and convenient way to integrate our payments into your software to automate order fulfillment, digital downloads, accounting, or whatever you can think of.
Integrate CoinPayments! Find your profile and account settings here, as well as important merchant information (merchant ID, IPN key, etc.). Enter your "Buy Gift Cards Online with Cryptocurrency via CoinPayments" section, purchase digital gift cards from hundreds of retailers such as Adidas, Best Buy, Hulu, Lowe's, Nike and Uber in industries such as restaurants, fashion, lifestyle , entertainment and electronics.
Terms of Service
Please see our Terms of Service for our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, Restricted Items, Security Measures, Compatibility with Third Party Web Services. The current CoinPayments User Agreement can be easily downloaded. Please note that this page is the official place where updates to the User Agreement are posted. The file location and format may change in the future, so any other link or location cannot be relied upon.
Why You Should Use CoinPayments Wallet in Nigeria?
- Ability to store dozens of cryptocurrencies in one place;
- Fast and convenient exchange;
- two-factor authentication;
- The ability to put money in a "safe" for additional security;
- Bright appearance and simple interface.
At the moment, there are no significant shortcomings, except for a hack that occurred in 2017: there was a theft of Ripple, which allowed several users to withdraw excess XPR from their wallets. This was due to a bug in the system which was later fixed. After half a year, all the coins were restored and distributed among the affected users.
Today it is difficult to find such a payment instrument with many useful and unique features. You can rest assured that CoinPayments Wallet in Nigeria is one of the best services! With powerful features such as Pos, automatic coin conversion and many more, it has established itself as one of the best.
With nine years of merchant service and nearly 2.5 million merchants registered to use their services, CoinPayments is unquestionably the best payment processing service for digital currencies. Such currencies have a number of advantages, but can be quite difficult to handle. And most people can agree with that. The usability of digital currencies is undoubtedly constantly improving day by day with new tools and services, but it is still a great mountain of knowledge for its users. With CoinPayments you won't have any problems! It's easy, fast and convenient!