Bitcoin platform Nigeria 2021
Nowadays, the word "cryptocurrencies" divides all of us into two camps: some of us know nothing about them, while others are already making all their money on them. If you want to start learning about this innovative phenomenon of our financial system, you first need to choose a platform on which you will work and learn.
Cryptocurrency trading continues to grow and take root, offering modern and cutting-edge opportunities. As more and more exchanges and options are offered to traders, finding an exchange to trade can be a challenge.
Coinbase was founded relatively recently, but it has already managed to take a firm place in the list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Such results were possible due to the available interface languages and other advantages of this platform.
According to the reviews about Coinbase exchange, one of its main advantages is the availability of convenient services for work: current exchange rates, charts, news, descriptions, transaction history, etc. Moreover, given the complexity of the legislation of different countries in 2021, this cryptocurrency exchange has an official mirror in case the main site is blocked.
Of course, the entire process of trading and exchanging cryptocurrencies largely depends on the convenience of depositing and withdrawing funds. According to the reviews about Coinbase, users especially appreciate the presence of a sufficient number of options for deposit and withdrawal of money earned not only in the form of cryptocurrencies and e-wallets, but also in the form of fiat money (dollars, euros, etc.):
- 23 types of coins.
- The rates charged for all operations under $200 are as follows: $ 0.99 - $ 2.99 - for operations from $ 0 to $200; for over $200, a fixed interest rate comes into play. Its size depends on the payment method.
- Free mobile and online wallet. The advantage of this wallet is that transactions can be made off-blockchain.
- You can pay funds that can be deposited and withdrawn using a bank card, transfer and a range of payment systems. SEPA transfers are available for EU residents.
- Two-factor authentication. All website traffic is encrypted using the SSL cryptographic protocol; All wallets keys are protected by AES-256 encryption. Only 2% of her clients' cryptocurrency funds are stored online, and they are insured in case of loss.
- Android and iOS app.
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, founded in 2017. It is reliable, popular and loved by almost all traders. Daily trading volume on the exchange reaches more than $1 billion and about 1,400,000 orders are processed per second. The company offers the lowest commission per transaction.
The exchange has earned the trust of the cryptocurrency community largely due to the strong team of developers who understand their business very well.
Its long stay at the top of the rankings and its many positive reviews can be explained by several factors: Ease of use - Binance was one of the first major exchanges where you could register on the platform using only your email address and get instant access to a wide range of tokens; its speed in processing a large number of transactions; low commissions; global approach to its operations and availability of the platform in several languages; very low trading fees:
- 740 different crypto and fiat pairs, including own token BNB.
- Binance offers competitive trading fees (commissions): 0.1% on each side of the trade, or 0.075% if you are using your Binance tokens (BNB).
- Trust Wallet mobile application.
- Bank transfer, debit/credit cards, various P2P payment channels.
- The exchange launched CryptoSafe Alliance (CSA). This initiative will bring together exchanges, blockchain protocols, cybersecurity experts, and regulatory compliance companies. It is the first comprehensive threat monitoring and protection tool in a decentralized data exchange environment.
- A free app is available in Google Play Store or the App Store.
Kraken was founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell. The platform was officially launched in 2013. Kraken managed to win the trust of its users. No successful hacker attacks on the exchange have been recorded.
Kraken is a self-regulated exchange, which means that it develops its own security policies and operating rules. However, it complies with the rules and regulations of many supported jurisdictions.
To start trading on the exchange, you need to make a deposit in cryptocurrency or with a bank card (only for customers of Kraken partner banks). But to make a deposit, you must pass the mandatory verification. By default, there is no option to open a demo account on the exchange.
Leverage is available on the stock exchange. Leverage is the ability to place orders in excess of a user's available balance. This can lead to higher profits than if you placed an order using only your portfolio balance. Trading under such conditions is called "margin trading":
- 8 tokens are available.
- Transactions under 50,000 units of a particular currency are subject to a commission of 0.16% for the seller and 0.26% for the buyer. For sums over 50,000 units, commissions are reduced to 0.14% and 0.24% respectively.
- No crypto wallet is offered on the site.
- Crypto wallets and money transfers via bank transfer. Deposit/withdrawal via bank cards is not available.
- The exchange offers users two-factor authentication, PGP encryption, and global settings lock, which prevents any account changes within a certain period of time.
- Kraken Pro and Kraken Futures applications.
Bittrex exchange is a well-known and reliable trading platform on the market. You can trade cryptocurrencies there without fear, the liquidity of the site is high, and the security is unparalleled. Many promising young projects want to join the site, because the resource opens the door to the market of digital assets for them.
When it comes to the security of storing funds on the exchange, Bittrex recommends using two-factor authentication, which has already become an industry standard. There are no known cases of major hacking attacks on Bittrex.
User reviews of Bittrex are mostly positive. Users like the feeling that they deal with the real market, as well as the number of cryptocurrencies offered. You can find messages in which users complain about the slow response of the support service, however, the number of such messages is small.
Its main feature and competitive advantage is a large number of cryptocurrencies available for trading - more than 250 as of today. However, it should be noted that the company does not accept fiat deposits, which may be a limitation for inexperienced users. The web interface is also interesting for experienced traders. Moreover, Bittrex is the first choice for those who want to trade rare coins. This makes Bittrex one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges:
- 250+ trading pairs are available.
- Topping up your euro account is available via SEPA credit transfer, international bank transfer, bank card. Fiat funds withdrawal is possible to a bank account using an international bank transfer, and for euros, a SEPA credit transfer is supported. The withdrawal commission depends on the chosen currency: in bitcoin, it is 0.0005 BTC, in Ethereum - 0.00600000 ETH. The site has a fixed trading fee of 0.25% of the total value of the order.
- No crypto wallet.
- Bank transfers, credit/debit cards.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), IP check, which requires an email confirmation of entry from a new IP-address, IP whitelists, Cold storage for 80%-90% assets.
- There are two apps for Android and iOS respectively: Bittrex Global and Bittrex.
BitMEX, short for Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange, is an advanced trading and exchange platform for cryptocurrencies. Unlike many crypto exchanges that trade one cryptocurrency against another, BitMEX focuses on trading derivatives: perpetual contracts and daily and weekly futures.
Cryptocurrency futures contracts are an agreement to buy or sell an underlying asset (cryptocurrency) at a predetermined price on a certain date in the future.
BitMEX is a reliable cryptocurrency exchange for experienced users interested in margin trading crypto derivatives. The company is constantly improving, adding new features and expanding the list of available assets. You do not need to be verified in order to work. Bitmex uses multi-signature wallets and cold wallets to store customer funds. All withdrawals are processed manually once a day at a specified time:
- 55 trading pairs.
- BitMEX does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC, a minimum Bitcoin Network commission is applied; commissions for takers are 0.075% of the total order value, while makers are paid an additional 0.025% for each trade.
- Crypto BitMEX wallet.
- Beyond virtual currencies, BitMEX does not accept any other deposits.
- Funds are stored in cold wallets; Two-factor authentication; Registration via SMS notifications; Multi-signature wallets for transactions; Email communications are encrypted using PGP encryption.
- BitMEX Mobile launched in September 2020.
Bitfinex is a rather large cryptocurrency exchange that has been offering its services to traders since 2012. This cryptocurrency trading platform is under the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. During its already relatively long history, the exchange has gone through many trials: repeated attempts of hacker attacks, blocked inflows and outflows of funds from foreign banks. But despite all the difficulties, Bitfinex has become one of the most popular platforms for trading digital assets in the world.
User protection is provided by two-factor authentication, which means that it is not enough for attackers to know a trader's password to steal money. In addition, Bitfinex is one of the few exchanges that limit the withdrawal limit if the user logs into the account from an unknown IP address. It's also worth noting that only 0.5% of the exchange's assets are available for trading, the other 99.5% are kept in a safe place - a cold wallet.
For new traders, the developers of the site have created an introductory tour, which explains the functions of the exchange in detail. The Bitfinex interface is translated into many of the world's common languages:
- Over 140 coins and 300 trading pairs.
- No additional payments for deposits and withdrawals in digital coins. When you deposit USD, you will have to pay a commission of 0.1%, but not less than $ 20;Minimum fee for withdrawing fiat money is $ 60; With the minimum currency turnover per month, the trading fee is 0.1% for the maker and 0.2% for the taker.
- Users are offered three wallets to choose from - Exchange Wallet, Margin Wallet, and Financing Wallet.
- In addition to digital currencies, bank transfers and card withdrawals are available to users.
- Only 0.5% of crypto assets are kept online to support daily transactions. The rest of the coins are kept in cold wallets out of the reach of hackers. For these wallets to become available, manual authorization of several members of the management team is required.
LocalBitcoins is a P2P exchange for buying bitcoins for fiat money offline, electronic money online and some altcoins. It is considered a reliable platform for direct and decentralized exchange between transaction parties. Thus, you can buy Bitcoin quickly and through a variety of convenient methods.
The main feature of the LocalBitcoins cryptocurrency exchange is that the site is 100% decentralized. People around the world trade with each other, and LocalBitcoins acts as an intermediary, ensuring that both parties comply with the terms of the transaction.
Although LocalBitcoins is a crypto exchange, it is not suitable for speculative transactions with high-frequency trading. It is a platform for those who want to buy/sell tokens at the best price.
Privacy: The only information required is your email address to register your account. Personal authentication is not required, and transactions can be done directly with another user and not with a third party:
- The service does not charge a commission from the buyer. For sellers, there is a set commission of 1% on each sale.
- Bank transfers, banking cards, electronic systems.
- The security of the transaction is ensured by the escrow method, which has proven to be highly effective; User accounts are protected by two-factor authentication.
Poloniex is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers the highest trading volumes for most altcoins that can be exchanged for bitcoin.
One of the main advantages of a stock exchange is the reduction of commissions. This is probably the most important factor for large investors. This means that the higher the value of the transaction between users, the lower the commission.
Founded in 2014 in the United States, the cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex remains one of the most popular platforms among traders and investors.
It should be noted that Poloniex crypto exchange has a nice, sleek design and a user-friendly and intuitive user interface, which is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. In addition to the traditional spot exchange, on Poloniex you will also find options (range) for margin trading, as well as range for those who want to lend their money - something that has only recently appeared on the market:
- 100+ currency pairs.
- All deposits are allowed without any additional charges; The withdrawal fee is fixed, and it depends on the type of the currency; commissions are from 0 to 0.25%. Maker commission is from 0% to 0.15%; taker commission is from 0.1% to 0.25%. The higher is the volume of completed transactions in one month, the lower is the commission for all subsequently completed transactions.
- Own Wallet.
- Replenishment of an account with a bank card or withdrawal to a card are not available for users of some countries.
- The administration highly recommends adding two-factor authentication to your account.
- Mobile application.
Today, cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin is based in the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. Currently, a large list of promising cryptocurrencies is traded there. A unique feature of the KuCoin exchange is that every day the exchange shares half of its profits with anyone who has an internal token in his wallet - KuCoin Shares Cryptocurrency (KCS). Like Binance, KuCoin receives very low transaction fees, and KuCoin Shares holders receive discounts.
The interface of KuCoin Exchange is a completely standard, user-friendly panel with the usual arrangement of windows and interfaces. Any user who has had at least one experience with the exchange can easily understand how to trade on the KuCoin exchange.
If you study KuCoin user reviews, you will generally get a positive impression. Users usually leave positive reviews. Among the positive reviews of the KuCoin exchange most often mentioned: low transaction and withdrawal fees, the ability to benefit from the storage of KCS token, user-friendly and understandable for the beginner trading interface, several versions in different languages (about ten normal translations), increased security of the exchange mechanism:
- 200+ coins and 450+ trading pairs.
- All deposits are free on the site, and there is a fixed fee for withdrawals; KuCoin offers a flat commission of 0.10%, which is less than the industry average.
- Inner site crypto wallet.
- A variety of payment methods supported by P2P fiat services.
- The exchange offers you the option to set up two-factor authentication by Google Authenticator.
- Mobile application.
Presented crypto exchange is currently considered one of the most reliable in the world and is designed for traders from European countries. Citizens of the United States, for example, cannot work on it. Before starting the auction, you have to provide information about yourself and verify it. Bitpanda verification is divided into three levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. Withdrawal limits depend on these levels.
The presented platform has many advantages, which ensure its great popularity. First, a big advantage is the support of the euro, because absolutely everyone is used to using fiat money. Secondly, the fees for the service remain low, which attracts traders. Third, an affiliate program was introduced not too long ago. It will allow you to earn money by attracting new users. Fourth, an obvious advantage is the quick registration. Fifth, the site has an intuitive user interface and functions stably:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and 30+ digital assets.
- The trading commission of the service depends on the type of currency and the nature of the transaction. When buying bitcoins, you pay 1.49%, when selling - 1.29%.
- Commission for replenishment and withdrawal is fixed for each coin and is debited from the account.
- Bitpanda crypto wallet.
- You can make a deposit either by bank transfer, credit cards or electronic payment systems.
- Bitpanda refers to systems that independently manage user wallet keys. Besides, the following security measures are offered: fund cold storage session control. Every login attempt from a new device requires two-factor authentication confirmation, authentication and validation via email.
Coinbase is a popular American cryptocurrency exchange. It was launched in the summer of 2012, when few people knew about cryptocurrencies, and the price of Bitcoin was only $10. Today Coinbase is deservedly in the list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, has a solid trading volume and high capitalization. The number of users exceeds 56 million and cryptocurrency trading is available to residents of more than 100 countries. In addition, fiat works are also available on the exchange.
Coinbase is the most conservative and highly regulated exchange. The company operates exclusively in the legal sector and has already been licensed for most U.S. states, including New York, where it is very difficult to get a working document.
Despite such strict operating rules, Coinbase users are convinced of the high level of protection of customer funds. 98% of users' funds are stored in offline hardware wallets, and the rest of the cryptocurrency is insured. In case of fraudulent actions, Coinbase guarantees its customers a full refund of lost funds as part of the insurance policy.
Coinbase is actively investing in and acquiring several crypto projects.
- The website sells Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Tezos and EOS.
- The use of credit or debit cards implies a service charge of 5%. Besides, the charges 3.90% for buying coins and 0.9% for selling these.
- No Wallet.
- Credit/debit cards and bank transfers; It supports SEPA and SWIFT payments.
- Coinmama is a reputable company with a secure site using Trust Guard and Comodo technologies. Both services have confirmed that 256-bit SSL encryption is actively used on pages containing personal information.
- Mobile app.
Paxful's mission is to provide people with a simple and secure platform to buy and sell Bitcoin. The company is registered under U.S. (Delaware) law as a money transfer company with the U.S. Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
Like LocalBitcoins, Paxful is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform where users make transactions with each other. Like most platforms, Paxful does not store funds and acts as an intermediary for users. Paxful connects buyers and sellers by supporting over 300 different payment methods.
On Paxful you can sell Bitcoins, set your price and choose your payment method.
The platform supports its own mobile wallet (Paxful Wallet), which is available for iOS and Android and allows you to easily and easily send, receive and store Bitcoins, as well as track transactions opened on Paxful:
- Bitcoin and Tether as assets.
- Commissions are applied for crypto selling:0.5% for bank transfers; 1% for bank cards and e-payments; 3-5% for gift cards; No commission is charged for buying cybercurrencies; Paxful will charge a transfer fee for sending funds to an external wallet. $ 0 - $ 9.99 = 0.0001 BTC$ 10 - $ 19.99 = 0.0002 BTC;More than $ 20 = 0.0005 BTC.
- The Paxful Wallet App makes it easy to store and manage coins with your mobile wallet.
- More than 300 ways to buy coins, including bank transfer, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Western Union, and even Amazon, iTunes or Steam gift cards.
- The security of the system is ensured by two-factor authentication, depositing and the obligatory verification procedure when working with large amounts.
- Paxful Wallet for Android and iOS.
HitBTC exchange is an excellent trading platform for cryptocurrency transactions. It features a user-friendly interface, reliability, and support for modern tools for a comfortable working environment.
HitBTC exchange does not require mandatory user verification to trade digital assets. All registered clients can freely trade cryptocurrencies using the tools of the trading platform. However, users still need to verify themselves in order to use the full functionality of the exchange.
HitBTC exchange has a number of advantages, which allows it to occupy a high position among the largest platforms on the cryptocurrency market. There are a number of practical tools for trading here, as well as the ability to purchase tokens of projects at the ICO stage. The developers regularly compile a list of projects with potential. The reliability of the exchange is confirmed by the positive reviews of customers and long-term activity in the digital asset market:
- 800 currency pairs.
- No commissions for deposits and a fixed commission for withdrawals depending on the coin; HitBTC uses a multi-level trading fee calculation system. The more a user trades, the lower his commission will be.
- No crypto wallet.
- The HitBTC exchange can be replenished exclusively with digital currency.
- The platform provides 2-factor authentication, high-end encryption technology and cold storage of funds.
- No application.
Cryptocurrencies attract traders by the volatility of the exchange rate. It can fluctuate by tens or even hundreds of percent every day. This price volatility has made digital assets a popular tool for speculators. Users trade cryptocurrencies for quick profits. The most convenient place to do this is exchanges. Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. Choose the place that suits you, because each of them is good in its own way.