Binance crypto futures
What is Binance?
A few years ago, the number of digital currency exchange platforms could be counted on the fingers, but at the moment a new cryptocurrency exchange appears in the world every day, and their total number is in the hundreds. Each exchange platform has its own distinctive characteristics that distinguish it from competitors. The first on this list is Binance, which has been the confident leader of the entire crypto market for several years.
Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency trading exchanges .Binance derivatives trading platform formerly based in Hong Kong, which is one of the absolute giants in the industry. It was launched in July 2017, and then after a while it turned into a real market leader in cryptocurrency exchanges.At the beginning of 2018, Binance even had to suspend new user registrations in order to upgrade the architecture. After registration was resumed a few days later, about 240,000 users registered on the exchange in the first hour.
In January 2018, Binance ranked first among the world's crypto exchanges in terms of trading volume.
Features that are ideal for beginner traders Binance offers a variety of services suitable for everyone from the crypto newbie to the professional trader. Due to increased regulatory pressure in some countries, Binance has increased regulatory compliance by implementing a robust user verification method and removing (or limiting) certain contentious services such as security tokens and high leverage trading. browser-based as well as desktop application e for Mac and Windows. If the user is more advanced and needs fast updates with minimal latency, it is recommended to use the mobile app or the desktop version as the browser-based operation can cause latency when the exchange sees very high transaction volumes.
What are crypto derivatives?
A derivative is a derivative trading instrument, the price of which is interconnected with the value of the underlying instruments. In other words, this is a kind of contract that obliges the parties to transfer a certain asset, predetermined (or amount of money), at a specific point in time at a predetermined cost.
Binance cryptocurrency derivatives can be bought by any user with any trading experience.
The market on which such instruments are traded is called urgent, because one of the mandatory parameters of the contract is the maturity date.
Features of derivative transactions:
- The presence of the underlying asset.
- A fixed price at which a futures contract will be executed. At the same time, derivatives, like ordinary securities, are bought and sold on the exchange, therefore they have their own market price, which is different from the price of the agreement.
- Opportunity to earn more than with regular trading.
- Urgency. The contract stipulates in advance the term for the delivery of goods (delivery agreement) or the implementation of cash settlements (settlement agreement).
A derivative financial instrument does not mean the asset itself (for example, a commodity) that underlies such a contract, but only the right to perform actions with this asset. This is one of the fundamental differences between the spot market and the derivatives market.
Derivatives have two main tasks:
- Risk hedging. In simple words, this is protection against losses. An investor resorts to them when he fears that the price of a purchased or sold asset may change in an undesirable direction for him. In other words, hedging is an attempt to find equilibrium in a certain market instrument. To do this, investors take the opposite position on the asset.
- Speculation. This function of derivatives was formed as their popularity in trading grew. Earnings come from changes in value. And not only its increase, but also its decrease. Those. one side believes that the price will increase in the future, and the other side bets on a decrease.
Buy Binance derivatives in Nigeria today and start making profits now.
How does cryptocurrency derivatives trading work?
Many beginners in the crypto sphere are interested in how to buy and sell on the Binance exchange. What opportunities does the site offer?You can order a Binance debit card with the ability to replenish in cryptocurrency and use it to pay for goods and services anywhere in the world.
Binance cryptocurrency derivatives trading is carried out 24/7. Put the cryptocurrency in storage and do whatever you want. No matter what the user will be busy with, the exchange will work for the client. Floating and fixed rate deposits are available, as well as fixed staking, DeFi staking and the new ETH 2.0 Staking service.
Here they will immediately offer options for replenishing the deposit with virtual coins or fiat, as well as remind you of additional account protection measures. Be sure to enable 2FA, detailed instructions for activating two-factor authentication of the exchange are on the official Binance website. Alternatively, or as a way of additional protection of funds used in parallel with Google Authenticator, you can use sms confirmation.Binance derivatives trading has positive feedback from users.
How to register?
The Binance account is the door to the world of crypto trading. But before you buy your first bitcoin, you must create your account. Registration takes a minimum amount of time and for this you need to do the following:
- Go to the Binance homepage and click on the [Register] button in the upper right corner.
- Enter your email address and choose a strong password. If you wish, you can register using your mobile phone number. Enter your referral code if you have one.
- Follow the instructions to verify your account using the code sent to the email address or mobile phone number you provided earlier.
- After verification, you can set up your account.
Now you can view the interface and start trading!
How to Deposit Cryptocurrency on Binance?
If there is cryptocurrency on another platform or in a third-party wallet, then you can transfer it to your Binance wallet to trade or earn passive income with Binance Earn.
How do I find my input address on Binance?
Cryptocurrency must be sent to the input address of the Binance wallet. It can be found in the menu Wallet > Wallet Overview > Input. Click Deposit Cryptocurrency and select the coin you wish to deposit and the network you are using. You will see the input address. Copy and paste it on the withdrawal page of the platform or wallet from which you transfer funds to Binance. In some cases, you will also need to add a MEMO.
- Login to your Binance account and go to Wallet -> Wallet Overview.
- Press "Enter", a new window will appear on the screen.
- Click Enter Cryptocurrency.
- Select the cryptocurrency you plan to enter.
- Then select the network to transfer.
Make sure that the selected network matches the network of the platform you are withdrawing from. If you choose the wrong network, the user will lose their funds.
The choice of network depends on the options provided by the external wallet/exchange you are withdrawing from. If the external platform only supports the ERC20 standard, you must select the ERC20 translation network.
DO NOT try to choose the network with the lowest fees. Select the option that is compatible with the external platform. For example, you can only send ERC20 tokens to another ERC20 address. You can also only send BSC tokens to another BSC address. If you choose incompatible/different transfer networks, you will lose your funds.
- Copy your withdrawal address on Binance and paste it into the address field on the platform you intend to withdraw cryptocurrency from. You can also click on the QR code icon to get the QR code of the address and import it to the withdrawal platform.
- After confirming the withdrawal request, you must wait for the confirmation of the transaction. Confirmation time depends on the type of blockchain and network load. Shortly after the completion of the transaction, the funds will be credited to your Binance account.
The status of your input and other information about recent transactions can be viewed on the "Transaction History" page.
List of Binance Derivatives
Binance derivatives open up a wide range of options for investors and traders, as well as many opportunities for trading.
Binance cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform offers a total of 4 types of products:
- USDⓈ-Margined contracts are perpetual and deliverable futures settled in USDT or BUSD stablecoins.
- COIN-margined contracts are perpetual and deliverable futures settled in cryptocurrency.
- Binance Leveraged Tokens are an innovative product that allows you to build a position in a specific crypto asset without the risk of liquidating the position.
- Binance Options - options trading for individual users. With built-in leverage, users can maximize profits with minimal risk.
- Cross Collateral is an innovative feature that allows one crypto asset to be used as collateral for borrowing other crypto assets.
- The leaderboard is a synthesis of a social network and cryptocurrency trading, which allows you to view the positions of the best traders on the platform and subscribe to them.
- Battle is a new way to trade cryptocurrency. For a certain amount of time, traders compete face to face. As a result, the winner with the highest profit is revealed.
Leverage and margin of COIN-margined futures contracts
Effective July 27, 2021, Binance Futures will introduce a leverage limit for users with futures accounts that are less than 60 days old. The following leverage restrictions will apply:
After this date, new users with futures accounts that are less than 60 days old will be able to open positions with leverage not exceeding 20x.
The new limits will apply to users who have created a futures account less than 60 days ago:
- Users with open positions less than 20x leverage will not be able to change the leverage level above 20x.
- Users with open positions greater than 20x leverage have the option to leave the leverage unchanged, but cannot increase the leverage level. Leverage reductions of up to 20x and below are allowed for them.
All new users can use up to 20x leverage when opening positions.
The leverage limit for new users will increase 60 days after they open a futures account.
The maximum amount of leverage available to users depends on the nominal value of the position. Generally, the larger the position size, the lower the available leverage. Thus, the initial margin margin is calculated based on the leverage chosen by the trader.
Binance crypto futures is a very popular form of additional income.
There is also a Quarterly Futures Contract on the exchange.
Margin trading is a method of trading assets using funds provided by a third party. Compared to regular trading accounts, margin accounts allow traders to access large amounts of capital through leverage.
Essentially, margin trading amplifies trading results so that traders can profit more from successful trades. This ability to increase trading results makes margin trading especially popular in low volatility markets, and margin trading is also used in stocks, commodities and crypto markets.
In traditional markets, leveraged funds are usually provided by an investment broker. However, in cryptocurrency trading, funds are often provided by other traders who earn interest based on market demand for margin capital. Some cryptocurrency exchanges also provide margin funds to their users, although this is less common.
A quarterly futures contract is an agreement to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price at a specific time (delivery date) in the future. Unlike perpetual futures contracts, quarterly futures contracts have an expiration date.
Binance crypto futures trading is a very entertaining process that also generates income.
At the moment of maturity of the quarterly futures contract, the buyer of the contract (in a long position), as well as the seller (in a short position) is obliged to execute the contract regardless of the price of the underlying asset. The buyer will profit if the settlement price is higher than the entry price, and the seller will profit if the settlement price is lower than the entry price. The first quarterly futures contract launched by Binance Futures was BTCUSD Quarterly 0925. The ticker name indicates the underlying asset and the expiration date.
BTCUSD Futures Contracts Quarterly 0925 are quoted and settled in denominated BTC tokens. BTCUSD Quarterly 0925 futures contracts use BTC tokens as collateral. The user must have BTC tokens to secure before trading.
Binance crypto futures in Nigeria are very popular as in many other countries.
Binance is one example of how it is possible to achieve resounding success despite fierce competition and not only achieve but also maintain a leading position. It is important to clearly understand what is needed for this, competently organize the work process and not be scattered on trifles. As advantages of this site, it is worth noting a convenient multilingual interface, a large trading volume and low commissions, a huge selection of coins, the presence of a mobile application and margin trading.In connection with the above information, we can say that binance is an efficient cryptocurrency ecosystem with wide functionality.